PenisHealth

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Average Penis Size is 8 Inches - What Are You?

The average penis size is from 5-7 inches in length. What are you? Feeling a little small? Well, don't worry, I know some tricks to make your penis grow.
Many males feel like there penis is too small. Just look at all the searches for "penis enlargement" in Google alone each month. Some people say that size does not matter, but I would bet the farm that those people are not well endowed. I am positive size does matter.
You see, I met my wife when I was in a band. I used to tour the country and everyone thought I was the s***, but I was broke. I'd come home after 6 weeks with just over a grand to show for it. What kept my wife around? My penis. Well, Im also a really cool guy if I do say so myself. But she told me about her penis rule.
She said that she always had a rule with the guys she dated. If they had a small penis, she would break up with them. Now, I wasn't a big fan when I heard this, but at least I made the cut. I just imagined all the well hung guys being with my wife...which is not cool!
Luckily, I had been using free penis exercises. These exercises can naturally enlarge your penis, both in length and girth. My favorite exercise is the PC Flex. You can do it almost anywhere at any time. You just squeeze like you are trying to hold in your pee. Hold that for a few seconds and then release. A few "sets" of that and in no time you will have a rock hard erection that is thicker and almost muscular.
This will take you from the average penis size to above average in just weeks. But, there are many more exercises that you can do. For instructions on the best free penis exercises, just visit the site below.
To make your average penis size turn into above average with free penis exercises, just visit Free Penis Exercises




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Hoffer
Thank for Reading Male Penis Length

No comments:

Post a Comment